My Blog List

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

We miss that crazy puppy!

wow it sure has been quiet around here while Gus has been at the vet's. Things are calmer and cleaner but we miss him like crazy. The update is that he's coming home this afternoon. They need time to get all his medications in line for us to take home. The bill is not too bad either. it is about $1000 less than I thought it was going to be so that is very good. His rehabilitation is going to be pretty intense, but we are ready. I am expecting it to take 6 months to get him back to normal. (I know it took me that long to be almost back to normal when I had my ACL reconstructed)

Gary couldn't be happier to be getting his baby back home too. I bet he sleeps next to his crate tonight. I will update things when we get the bagel eating bionic wonder puppy home.

1 comment: