My Blog List

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

He's home


he's home!! I don't know who was more happy to have him home Gus, the other dogs. or us. It is easier to keep him quiet than I thought it would be. you sure can tell he's in pain, and not himself. I slept on an air mattress next to him last night and it wasn't so bad. He did get up and go out once in the middle of the night. I just took him out now and he just wanted to go outside and lay down (I guess for a change of scenery) Things are settling down now with all the other dogs, it's like Gus never left. now we just go full steam ahead to get him fixed up and back to normal

2 comments:

  1. Awh Gus is such a handsome fellow!! Sorry he had to have surgery but glad to hear that he is doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gus is such a sweetie! I've got a yellow lab and whenever he's had major health issues I'm a total wreck! So glad to hear he is safe and sound at home. He'll be happily playing and back to normal in no time - it's amazing how fast dogs can heal! In other news... you were the winner of my stamp giveaway! I tried to email you at the email you provided but haven't heard back from you (maybe it didn't go through?) so I thought I'd contact you here. You can email me with your address and stamp preference at jtorrant@aol.com. Thanks and hugs and love to Gus!

    ReplyDelete