My Blog List

Friday, August 20, 2010

I am officially a redneck!




we are back from Nascar. we were at the Carfax 400 at the Michigan Internation Speedway. what a time we had! you have to tailgate at least once before you die.... I can cross that off the bucket list now!. there is something about drinking beer and barbequing in a field that's been turned into a parking lot for 100000 of your closest friends for the day. and to think we started tailgating at 9:30 am on a Sunday!

you have to forgive me, I forgot my camera at home..... I know, shocking isn't it. I had to rely on Gary for the photos. (there aren't very many of them.... I would have taken about 300 LOL) there I am in the middle photo.... the one in the orange shirt and Nascar hat and a beer in my hand (tailgaiting started at 9:30 and the drinking didn't stop til the race was over..... when in Rome!)

Michigan is beuatiful and I would go back there again in a heartbeat. we had such a good time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment