My Blog List

Monday, October 19, 2009

it's Monday again.....


how did that happen?? Monday again and time to go back to work. I have a busy week -working Monday and Tuesday and I have to get ready for a meeting I have on Thursday. I am part of a group of nurses that is putting on workshops for other nurses (new hires and preceptors) on intrapartum labour support. I was asked by my manager if I wanted to be our hospital's labour support expert and I jumped at the opportunity. It is a bit unnerving at the moment. Thursday's meeting is the "dress rehersal" for the actually workshop that gets rolled out starting the beginning of November. It will be a crazy fun busy time for me as these workshops happen.

I scrapped a little yesterday.... it keeps me sane and grounded. The new DT will be announced very soon at S:CY..... wish me luck

1 comment:

  1. Awesome news on your new role-- that sounds so awesome! :o) wtg Jennifer. Congrats on the new hot tub too~!

    ReplyDelete