I saw a challenge to do a reality check and I think it's a great idea..... my world gets so busy that I forget what's really important.
1. work is work. I get great reward from assisting new life into this world and I think I do a damn fine job at it, but it is work. It is what pays the bills and I shouldn't get too high and mighty on myself.
2. being the mother of a 13 yr old boy calls for constant vigillance. he will test me at every corner and I should expect that. this is normal and it's what he (and I) need to go through.
3. I have the best kids in the world. they are the light in my life.
4. I couldn't have picked a better mate. He is smart, thoughtful and deeply caring.
5. yes, my family are pigs!
6. I love to be surrounded by action. that's why we have 3 dogs.
7. I have way too much scrapping stuff and I need to stop buying the latest and greatest and get using what I have already.
8. I have an addictive personality. I get a rush from shopping for scrapping stuff
9. I don't need to keep up with the Jones. I truly could care less about this.
10. I have a really awesome life and I shouldn't forget it.