My Blog List

Saturday, June 13, 2009

here I am



well, I am on a roll, blogging 2 days in a row. there should be an award for that. LOL I am finally starting to feel sort of caught up. I thought I would post a layout that I made last year commemorating my daughter's graduation from highschool. Our family gets to celebrate another graduation this year.... Ryan is graduating from elementary school. He has is day already planned out. (who says it's the girls that do all the planning?) He asked his Dad to drive him to the venue in the Camaro. He will make quite an entrance when that rumbles in. He picked out his suit and his shirt and tie. He chose red on red for shirt and tie colour because red is a power colour. (I kid you not) He looks very handsome all dressed up and I can't wait for the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment