My Blog List

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I am finally a happy girl


what a busy few weeks it's been. between work and.... well, work, I have had the stuffing knocked out of me. I have realized that the answer to me feeling bad (besides about 14 hours of uninterupted sleep)is to create some scrapbook pages. I was lucky enough to be sent the June Paper Passion kit (oh yeah baby, can you say cherry hill by October Afternoon?) That kit was what I needed to snap me right out of my funk. I think the kit is going to be released on Saturday. I can't show you anything I did with the kit yet.... but I will very soon. for now, how about this simple LO that I did of my FIL. even though the photo isn't focused, it makes me laugh everytime I see it. I love that photo. I think we would all be a little bit better off if we could really laugh more don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment