My Blog List

Monday, November 16, 2009

anybody else having a crazy busy month?

holy cow it's Nov 16 already. I knew it was going to be a tough month for me, since I am SO busy. Happily it is already 1/2 over. I was honoured to be asked by my manager at work to become our hospital's intrapartum labour support expert. I felt that was quite an honour. I was asked to join a task force and develop a workshop for new hires and preceptors the fine art of intrapartum labour support. I didn't realize the work that goes into a workshop. We have prepared for 7 months before with rolled our workshop out. whew, that was a ton of work. well, we are now 3 workshops in and I am loving it. I don't enjoy the 2.5 hour drive to one venue (1 way) but other than that, all is good. so I am doing these workshops this month (6 of them) and I am also the creative director for our unit's entry into the saftey expo at work too. I am doing all of this on top of working full time. I don't ever want to wish time away, but let me say right now, I will be happy when Dec comes and all I have to worry about is my full time shifts. better go and dive back into the piles of laundry that seem to be everywhere......

No comments:

Post a Comment